Monday, February 10, 2014

Reflection [Raphaela(5)]

Through the past lessons I have learnt how to use just one word to summarize things with just using one word. I have also learnt some presentation skills and also learning that the saying a picture speaks a thousands words is true and makes me wonder if what I'm interpreting from the the pictures are correct. I have also learnt observation skills in the last lessons  and that observing our surrounding is very important as we might not be able to see some things without looking carefully. For example, during the first lesson we were asked to match someone in the class to the description that fits this person. It was very hard for many of us as we did not observe these people we could only complete the excercise by asking around if any of them fits the description. This make me think about how I can improve on my observation skills and I realized that I can improve my observation skills but just making use of my five senses. I can use my five senses to take in my surrounding I can do so anytime and anywhere. 
 

No comments: