Sunday, January 12, 2014

What i did over the holidays (Mei Ling 12)

Basically my holidays were spent almost all at home, eating, sleeping and doing homework... Except for going to school for CCA, when i hung out with my friends and when i went to Malaysia... I spent a few days out with my friends, doing homework, catching up with old friends, watching movies etc. I went back to school almost 3 days a week for CCA. I went to Genting with my family on the first week of Dec. Going to genting is a 'annual thing' for my family for we would always go there every year. However it was not fun this year as the outdoor theme park is closed for renovation and it isn't cold there... After going to Genting, my family and i went back to our hometown in Malaysia. Though there weren't much things to do there, life there compared to Singapore is way more relaxing because life in Singapore is always very hectic and stressful. 
So thats basically what i did over the holidays... 

-Mei Ling

No comments: