Sunday, January 12, 2014

What I Did Over The Holidays (Raphaela 5)

During the holidays I went to Hong Kong, Macau, LA and Las Vegas...I went to Hong Kong and Macau as tourists and go to different parts of the country buying lots of stuff and also went to a lot more sight seeing to look at the beautiful places there is in Macau...I also had the urge to go bungee jumping at the Macau tower but I was too scared to do so because it was freezing cold and too high up😁...Whereas for LA and Las Vegas I back to visit my friends and had a very fun time with them as it has been a year since I met them:) I stayed there for about 3 weeks but even so I still miss my friends a lot:) Either than going overseas I also hanged out with my primary school friends a.k.a my best friends for life:)I also went to visit my grandma at her cemetery when it was her birthday in LA as I really missed her a lot and also because I felt sorry for not celebrating with her the previous year...so....that's all I did for my holiday☺️
-Raphaela

No comments: