Sunday, January 12, 2014

What I did over the Holidays (Carissa 1)

During the first few weeks of the holidays, my family did not go anywhere and I was either staying at home doing my homework or going to school for physical training(PT). Until the last few weeks of the holidays, I went to school for my CCA and also during those weeks, my family went to Pulau Ubin by boat and we went kayaking, cycling and fish spa. It was a great experience kayaking but was also tiring at the same time as we had to paddle continuously. We also went to the zoo as my sister kept begging my parents to bring her to see the pandas, Kai Kai and Jia Jia. We saw the pandas and also learnt a lot from the zoo. We also went to sentosa and went on the Mega zip and obstacle course and I felt that the mega zip was very fun and exciting as we get to slide over the beach and see everyone looking at us. On the last day of 2013, my family went to marina barrage to see the fireworks and count down together with all the people waiting there and it was a great one. The fireworks lasted for quite long and was very spectacular.




 I also saw many people at Marina Barrage but most of them seem to be teenagers. I wonder why they did not spent their time with their family members and have fun with them but rather have fun with their friends and shouting and screaming there. I was very glad to have spent the last day of the year with my family and be there together. All in all, it was a very exciting holiday though there were still homework to be done and there was also CCA which I didn't have when I was in primary school. 



- Carissa Lim  



No comments: