Sunday, January 12, 2014

What i did over the holidays (Sinyee 9)

Frankly speaking, my holidays were mundane, my days were uneventful. Besides the movie trips , outings, cca sessions in between , I am a couch potato . (to put it simply)
Source:google
πŸ˜‚ This couch potato cat was exactly how I was during the holidays.
 I mean, who doesn't enjoy a good show and crunchy chips?
And the sofa was just too inviting

The only noteworthy thing I did during the holidays was a book marathon, my very own personal 'bookathon'. I beat my records during last year's holiday which was 13 books, regardless of length. This year's holiday, I successfully conquered 16, three more than last year's.  yeaaahh, congrats to meπŸŽ‰ 16 is a pretty miserable number, but I hit my target, so you could say this was a tiny win for me. 

Times when I'm not a couch potato or burying my head in a book,  I'm back in Malaysia. But to me, this is not exactly what I would define as interesting as I return to malaysia every week, or try to.However ,it can be a little disorientating when I return to singapore as Malaysia to me works at a leisurely pace, while singapore can be a whole lot faster.

And then there's homework too. All in all, that was how I spent my holidays.

-sinyee



No comments: